The Shadows – Nepali Rock Band

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
.fullpost{display:inline;}
Though I haven’t listened too much of Nepali songs that passionately, I am trying write some of the things I know about “The Shadows” our own Nepali Rock Band, being them my girlfriend’s favorite band. My friend Bhupesh has been a friend of this band from what I know, but I have never listened to them back then. It’s only when one day my gf told me that I should at least listen to what she likes that I tuned in to their song, and I didn’t find it too bad. They were kinda good. In person as well I have met some of the band members in one of my friends party but haven’t spoken to them quite closely, but they behave like gentlemen and were friendly in behavior too. So now that I have listened to them and met some of them as well, I can tell they are one awesome rock band and cool people to meet.Here is what I know about the band members:Nowadays many band members are coming with new energy and excitements from different parts of the country. The Shadows is also the one who came out from Narayangadh, Chitwan, Nepal in the year 1996. It has been nearly 11 years that they have established their band. This unique band has altogether five band members and one band manager.The Shadows are:Swapnil Sharma: The main vocalist.Amit Pradhan: Bass guitar.Prakash Rasailey: Lead guitar.Prashant VK: Rhythm guitar.Bikash Manandhar: Drums.Rupesh Sen: The band manager.The album that I have listened of them is Hidne Manchhe Ladchha. Her favorite song is “Prakriti” from the same album. So far I find all of the songs in this album equally cool, heavy metal type songs. Well I hope they will try and keep it on and win people’s heart in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIFE INSURANCE LEAD | Template Blue by TNB